Artan Shipping considers the crew to be the most important factor in ship management and securing a crew with a high retention rate is our highest priority. A loyal, stable and skilled workforce contributes to cost effectiveness and efficiency. We are providing fully qualified and motivated employees, a guarantee for your success. Our large pool of qualified deck officers, engineers, ratings and specialist marine personnel and crew with hands on the experience of all classes of vessels meets the highest technical and operational standards. All these done by done by our local offices in key locations including Iran, India, Philippine, Indonesia, Ethiopia, Ghana, Ukraine and Russia.
All of our crew members selected are proudly and properly certified according to the requirements of IMO (International Maritime Organization), STCW (Standards of Training, Certification and Watch Keeping) and other international regulations which correspond to the ITF (International Transport Federation).
- Evaluation test
- Appraisal reports
- Documentation and pre-joining briefing
- Control of licenses/endorsements and STCW-95 certificates validity
- English language interview and computer tests
- Initial interview and candidate screening procedures
- Medical examinations and fitness certificates
- Pre-employment familiarization with Companies shipboard forms and SMS manuals
- Working gear supply upon employer request
- Visa and foreign flag documents applying
In about cadets, our candidates have graduated from High Naval Academies, Maritime Colleges and Marine School for ratings, and they have good seagoing experiences of working onboard of different kind of ships.
Also, in order to select the best cadets to be employed by foreign shipping companies we have tie ups with major Marine Academies.
The following activities are the integral part of our services:
- Selection & Recruitment
- Crew Training & career development
- Crew claims management
- Marine Crewing
- Offshore Crewing
- Project Crewing
- Crew transfer
- Crew Support (visa arrangements, document support)
- Vessel planning & crew change arrangements
- temporary supply
- permanent placements
- contract supply
- seasonal crew
- Bespoke crewing project
- Rotation planning
- Crew wages administration and payroll